What is your mindset about weight loss?
- FIXED – “I’ve always been overweight and always gain my weight back and I am too old to lose weight and exercise.” (unhealthy)
- GROWTH- “I might not be 20 years old, but I can eat properly, nourish my body and become healthier and stronger physically.” (healthy)
If you have already begun a lifestyle change to lose excess weight, how do you feel about it?
- Hopeful… (maybe this time)?
- Daunted… (can I really keep this up)?
- Enthusiastic… (I’m enjoying this and feeling great)?
- Deprived… (I can’t stand not eating what I want)?
- Excited… (I can’t wait to go shopping)?
- Fearful… (what if I try and it doesn’t work)?
- Positive… (I’m doing well, I’m going to look great on holiday)?
- Doomed… (I always do ok for the first few weeks then it all starts to fall apart)?
- Something else…?
How do I know if I am ready to lose weight?