I collected copies of “recipes” for homemade skin tightening treatments. Let me know if any of these work for you. I noticed a difference in my skin (arms and tummy) after just one use of egg whites to tighten it.
Natural Tightening Astringent
Mix 1T. Witch hazel, 1 t. honey, and chopped rosemary to use an skin astringent.
Natural Face Mask
Ingredients: 1 Egg White, 1/2 T. Raw Honey, 1/2 T. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Place all ingredients in a deep bowl. Whip briskly with a fork or whisk until foamy, 1-2 minutes.
- Wash and dry your face, and then, using your fingers or a small brush, spread the mixture over your entire face, avoiding the eye area. I like to spread it on as thickly as possible without it dripping.
- Leave the mask on for 30 minutes, or until it has completely dried and feels tight on your skin.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water, using a washcloth to gently wipe the mask away.
- Splash your face with very cold water and gently pat dry.
Egg White Mask for Stomachs
I read that some use a single egg white on their stomachs at least three times a week to help tighten skin. Rub the egg white on your stomach, let it dry (about 10 to 15 minutes, rinse it off and gently scrub it dry.
Face Lift Mask#1
1 t. yogurt
1 t. lemon juice
Mix together. Cleanse your face with warm water. Wipe with a clean towel. Rub the mixture evenly over your face. Let dry 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse and moisturize. The mask is said to help fade age-sports, acne scars and even helps to prevent blemishes.
Face Lift Mask#2
Honey and Blueberry
¼ c. blueberries
Blend in a food processor until it has a smooth paste consistency. Apply a thin layer of organic un processed honey to the face. Next, layer pulpy blueberry paste over the honey. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Face List Mask #7
2 egg yolks
Beat two egg yolks and added sugar. Apply this egg mask on your face and gently massage with your fingers in a circular motion. Let the mask sit for 5 to 7 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
To maintain your results, use one to three times a week.
You have to find what works for your skin best. Through trial and error and you just might find your own “fountain of youth!” If you have any personal favorites that work for you; please share them with me. We are all in this together!